About Us

Monday, April 21, 2014

2014 Sabbatical

After four years of college and four more in dental school, I am done with first day of school, midterm exams, and final papers. While I know my educational path will continue to evolve and expand I am very excited to be done with school. Graduation is not until May, and I won't have my license until July. Therefore the only logical thing to do with these two months is to take a sabbatical. I looked up sabbatical in Wikipedia and the web geniuses say it can last from two months to two years. I feel like my time frame just squeaked into the correct definition. A lot of people have asked me what I'm going to do with this newly found free time and many great ideas have involved a blog. While I can't guarantee that I'll write daily I will try to blog more about the adventures throughout this very exciting time in my life. I may also have to try one of these ideas: http://yoursabbatical.com/getting-started/100-things/

Or at least try to go see blue man group if they don't let me work backstage...

1 comment:

  1. Lots of good ideas in that sabbatical listing...I like #20, take an art class in Florence.

    ReplyDelete