About Us

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Whiten your teeth for charity! #whitenforacause #whiteteeth #itsforthekids #brosyfamilydentistry

Help a child and whiten your teeth! 100% of proceeds for office teeth bleaching will be donated to local Alice Maxwell Elementary School and the Smiles for Life Foundation. From March to June all whitening procedures will benefit children nationally and in our community. Take advantage of this great offer by getting your teeth whitened for a great cause! 

Call our office to schedule a whitening now through June for this great cause, 775-826-1988.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Webmaster,

    I would ask that you please accept my apology for engaging in manipulative SEO tactics which may cause you to receive a Terms of Service violation from Google.
    I think that if you remove the following backlinks, the issue can be resolved without any damage to your site's visibility or search engine ranking.
    The links are located at the following URLs:

    http://brosyfamilydentistry.blogspot.com/2014/06/do-you-have-dreaded-gum-disease-or.html


    I would advise that you delete these backlinks to hcdentistry.com as soon as you receive this message to avoid any penalties from Google.
    I would be happy to follow up with you if you have any questions and I would greatly appreciate notification once you have deleted the backlinks.
    I sincerely apologize for any harm I may have caused.

    Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

    ReplyDelete